Three of Falcon Northwest’s custom PC builds now have the ability to roll with the new Intel X99 chipset. You’ll find Intel’s first consumer-aimed 8-core processors ready to push out high-powered action with the first new memory released to the market in seven full years. That’s DDR4, and it’s heavy duty.
Available immediately, Falcon Northwest’s Intel X99-based PCs are available with a wide variety of customizations. Three of Falcon Northwest’s models are coming to the streets with Intel X99 right off the bat: the Mach V full tower, The Talon mid-sized tower, and the FragBox small form factor system.
The following list of features are included with the new motherboards Falcon has selected with the X99 chipset set as primary:
• The Intel® CoreTM i7-5960X Processor Extreme Edition with 8 cores and 20 MB cache, as well as the new Intel CoreTM i7-5930K and CoreTM i7-5820K Processors with 6 cores and 15 MB cache. Every Falcon system liquid cools these CPUs for the fastest speeds and longest life.
• Up to 64 GB of new DDR4 memory, which offers 20% more bandwidth and a 20% reduction in energy use (and corresponding reduction in heat and increased reliability).
• Ten SATA 6 GB/Second ports for connecting huge amounts of storage, all combinable into RAID arrays for added safety or performance.
• At least 6 USB 3.0 ports for the fastest transfer speeds from removable devices.
• Up to 40 PCI-Express lanes enabling configurations with multiple graphics cards to run faster than ever before.
Note that the image you’re seeing above pictures the FragBox and the full-tower Mach V with Audi Brilliant Red paintwork. You can get paintwork essentially however you want it, just so long as it’s wicked.
Have a peek at our Falcon Northwest tag portal as well as the timeline below for more highest-end custom gaming PC action.