Samson unwrapped a pocket-sized USB-based plug-n-play microphone with professional-grade recording quality. The Samson’s Go Mic features a nifty fold up design that can be clipped onto a your notebook or monitor display, or sat on its base, allows a wide range of orientation adjustments for intended audio recording.
The microphone responds to a broad range of frequency from 20hz-18khz and employs a condenser transducer with pressure gradient USB digital output. It also offers selectable cardioid or omni directional polar recording pattern.
Compatible with PCs or Macs-operated systems, Go Mic is a great companion for podcasting, chatting, webscasting or voice recognizing apps.
The Samson Go Mic will be displayed during the coming CES 2009. Available in Black or White color, it has a price tag of $49.
The Go Mic’s key features include:
• Plug & play MAC and PC compatibility
• USB interface for high-resolution, digital audio streaming
• Custom design clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
• Compact, folding design allows easy storage in a brief case or laptop bag
• Condenser transducer with pressure gradient USB digital output
• Frequency response of 20Hz – 18 kHz
• Selectable cardioid or omni directional polar recording pattern
• Available in black or white
• MSRP $49