Keyspan Cordless VoIP Phone lets you use Skype without being tethered to your Mac or PC. Now you can use Skype anywhere in your home or office.
Richmond, CA (PRWEB) August 28, 2006 — Keyspan announced its new, Skype-compatible Cordless VoIP Phone. Shipping this month, the Keyspan Cordless VoIP Phone will sell for an MSRP of just $79.
“Keyspan’s Cordless VoIP Phone lets you use Skype anywhere in your home or office,” noted Mike Ridenhour, president of Keyspan. “And, you can also take the Keyspan Cordless VoIP Phone on the road, to use in hotels, airports and cafes, as long as you have an Internet connection and are within range of your laptop.”
The Keyspan Cordless VoIP Phone:
– Supports both PC-to-PC and PC-to-Phone calling
– Supports Caller ID and Speed Dial for both Skype and Skype Out numbers
– A single button on the phone opens and closes the Skype application on your PC or Mac
– An LCD display shows who is online as well as status information for talk time and signal quality
– Rechargeable batteries provide standby time of up to 1200 hours and talk time of up to 15 hours
The Keyspan Cordless VoIP Phone is available to consumers from the Keyspan Store (http://www.keyspanstore.com), as well as from PC Connection, Amazon.com and other leading resellers of computer accessories. It is available to resellers through Ingram Micro and D&H.