One of the things I can’t stand the most would be getting shocked due to static electricity. I fear the metal doorknob or desk that might give me that tiny little jolt. Maybe that shows just what a sissy I am but it’s true and I won’t deny it.
Now, though, thanks to the Static Electricity Eliminator I can be jolt free and so can you. It’s all very simple really, you just touch the rubber end to any grounded object and voila, a little flash will indicate you are static free and safe to roam the metal jungle. Of course, since you’re static free now, you don’t have to fear harming any of your electronic goodies, it’s a win/win.