You probably already knew, but the severity of it might surprise you. According to IDC, who track smartphone sales and shipments (among other things), Android and iOS have teamed up to take over mobile in a big way. When looking back at 2014, IDC says Android and iOS have combined to power over 95% of the smartphones in existence. Even more surprising is that most of the remaining 5% is occupied by Windows Phone. According to IDC, BlackBerry has fallen way off the grid, too.