Jeeps aren't the only cars on the market that have ignited. General Motors is recalling about 196,000 Hummers due to an electrical issue that has caused a couple to go up in flames. The recall was announced today, and spurring the decision are at least two cars that spontaneously caught on fire and were destroyed as a result. In one incident, the driver reported smelling something “funny” and discovering a fire under the glove box. Despite efforts to put it out, the Hummer unfortunately “went up in flames”.