Sprint’s outed the official webOS 1.4 update for the Pre and Pixi, according to a Sprint forum admin’s post. Users will be alerted for update over-the-air, and we’ve included a list of what the well expected update will bring after the break.
Palm Pre and Pixi WebOS 1.4 Software Update
On 2/26, Friday evening, Pre and Pixi device users will receive an Over the Air (OTA) notification to download the new 1.4 webOS software release.
This release includes both fixes and feature updates (listed below).
- Time Zone bug fixed
- Network time sync bug fixed to reflect accurate Network time
- Bluetooth car-kit transition to device corrected
- No EV icon bug fixed (random)
- Random browser formatting bugs fixed
- Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed Sprint when actually was Digital Roaming
- Missing Contact issue specifically with swap down to 220.127.116.11 or less
- Phonebook Transfer (import & export)
- Adds Video Capture capability & edit
- Calendar Enhancements
- Messaging Enhancements
- Improved Performance (Phone & CAL)
- Email Enhancements
- Notification Enhancements
- Adds Adobe Flash 10.0 (Pre Only)
- NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue.