Apple has pushed out OS X 10.6.4, an update to their Mac OS which includes various security updates, bug fixes and Safari 5 as standard. Interestingly, the update is also listed as affecting MobileMe, though there's no mention of any applicable changes.
OS X 10.6.4 should be offered to Mac users via the Software Update tool, though you can manually download it here if you have multiple machines to upgrade. Meanwhile there's a separate version for OS X servers, which improves file, directory, calendar and mail services, among other things.
General fixes and improvements
- improves compatibility with some Braille displays
- resolves an issue that causes the keyboard or trackpad to become unresponsive
- resolves an issue that may prevent some Adobe Creative Suite 3 applications from opening
- addresses issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
- improves reliability of VPN connections
- resolves a playback issue in DVD Player when using Good Quality deinterlacing
- resolves an issue editing photos with iPhoto or Aperture in full screen view
- resolves an issue with Parental Controls Time Limits for Open Directory or Active Directory users
- resolves a display sleep issue with MacBook Pro (Early 2010) computers
- resolves an issue with MacBook Pro (Early 2010) computers in which the right speaker may sound louder than the left speaker