SlashGear's Lenovo ThinkCentre A70z giveaway ended on Saturday night, and we're pleased to say we have a winner! We had plenty of great suggestions as to how best to avoid the nightmare situation of desk-overload, but the winning name out of the hat was Meagan Pfannenstiel aka "gadgetmonk".
Meagan's suggestion was:
My work desk consists of a computer system, monitor, keyboard and several folders rack.
Here is my space organization & setup.
1. Instead of buying tower chassis or HTPC chassis, I went ahead and purchase 1U server chassis as my desktop case and bought low profile system component. Then I attached the 1U under my desk (with clip holder) giving me accessibility to ports and DVD-ROM without taking space on top of my desk (even small HTPC have footprint)
2. Hang my monitor to the wall
3. Wireless Keyboard with build in touchpad with slide out tray under my desk (beside the 1U system)
That’s it, nothing on my desk at all! I have 100% of desk space for my writing and others!
She takes away the Lenovo all-in-one, but if you weren't lucky this time you can head over to Lenovo's online store or try your luck at one of the other sites giving away this covetable computer! Good luck!
- June 28 – July 2: The Gadgeteer
- June 29 – July 3: SlashGear
- July 1 – July 5: Chip Chick
- July 2 – July 6: Tech Virtuoso
- July 3 – July 7: Mobile PC World
- July 5 – July 9: Moosh In Indy
- July 6 – July 10: Tech Mamas
- July 7 – July 11: Morningside Mom
- July 8 – July 12: Digital Home Thoughts
- July 9 – July 13: Geeks Room
- July 10 – July 14: Twenties Life
- July 11 – July 15: Gear Live
- July 12 – July 16: The Art of Accessories
- July 13 – July 17: Hack College
- July 14 – July 18: Neowin
- July 15 – July 19: Absolutely Windows
- July 16 – July 20: SDR News
- July 17 – July 21: Gear Diary
- July 18 – July 22: Clinton Fitch
- July 19 – July 23: OSNN
- July 20 – July 24: Active Win