Woo! There’s nothing we love better than a full body massage while writing a post about some cellphones. That’s right. And now here we have an invite to an event all about the brand spanking new AcuTouch™ 9500 Massage Chairs featuring HT-Connect™ that’ll be introduced by Human Touch. This event will take place January 5 and will be taking place at CES 2011 – right where we’ll be anyway! They’re gonna have a couple chairs there for everyone to sit on and fall asleep in – dangerous!
At the event there’ll be a few Human Touch executives including Andrew Corkill, Director of Marketing, David Wood, CEO and David Potter, Vice President of Design. Right in the center of Ceasar’s Palace! And what’s this? This chair is the first massage chair to offer a completely personalized experience by connecting via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. This is done with HT-Connet, a free app you can download from and Apple app store, allowing you to connect to the chair and work with it with customized options! Check out the full press release and invite / alert below:
Demos to be Held of the iPad Controlled Massage Chair at the Biggest Media
Event before CES – Digital Experience!
Long Beach, CA – Dec. 27, 2010 – Human Touch® will be at the 2011 Digital Experience! in Las Vegas, NV, on January 5, 2011 at Caesars Palace in the Octavius Ballroom. A 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Honoree, Human Touch© is the U.S. market leader of its industry, designing innovative massage chairs and offering several valuable wellness solutions.
Held each January on the night before the International Consumer Electronics Show opens, the Digital Experience! is the biggest and most important media event before CES. DE! showcases the latest innovations in consumer electronics and computers. Pepcom, the producer of this independent media event, expects to have 900+ press and analysts to attend this January.
Human Touch© is thrilled to showcase two of their AcuTouch™ 9500 with HT-Connect™ massage chairs at the Digital Experience!. This AcuTouch™ 9500 is a leader in new wellness technology because:
· The AcuTouch™ 9500 with HT-Connect™ is the world’s first massage chair to deliver a completely personalized massage and wellness experience via Bluetooth at the convenience of any iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch.
· By downloading HT-Connect™, a free app available via Apple iTunes, the AcuTouch™ 9500 allows users to instantly connect to a multitude of massage programs, customized options, wellness tips from the Human Touch® Wellness Council, and more.
· Through HT-Connect™, individuals can enjoy regular health and lifestyle tips, as well as expert-designed massage programs from Human Touch® Wellness Council members, including Chiropractors, doctors of Naturopathy, professional athletes, massage therapists, and more.
· Users can download HT-Connect™ to customize their AcuTouch™ 9500 massage chair wirelessly to their own personal needs. HT-Connect™ remembers individuals’ favorite settings to tailor their massage routines based on time of day.
· On the AcuTouch™ 9500 remote, users can select from eight massage programs, or download HT-Connect™ to enjoy 16+ expert-designed programs via any iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch. New massage programs are continuously being added to this wellness app and are expandable through the AcuTouch™ 9500.
· Pick an Espresso Shot, short targeted massage programs, for quick and effective massage relief in just five minutes. Or if you have more time, combine three Espresso Shots to enjoy an automatic, personalized wellness solution. With your iPhone® in hand, instantly select what part of your body needs the most relief using the Espresso Shots feature.
According to David Potter, Vice President of Design, Human Touch, LLC, “The AcuTouch™ 9500 is the only massage chair that provides an anatomic interface between the user’s needs and the advanced features of Human Touch® massage technology. Just one touch where you want to feel better and the AcuTouch™ 9500 goes to work delivering relief in as little as 5 minutes. HT-Connect™ knows who you are, what you need, and where you need it. And it happens seamlessly through a wireless, Bluetooth® connection. It’s your own personal valet to feel better everywhere™.” Human Touch® is proud to be recognized as a competitive innovator in the $165 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry.
The AcuTouch™ 9500 will be unveiled during the Digital Experience! media event January 5th at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas. It will also be displayed in the Design and Engineering Awards Showcase located in the Grand Lobby during the Consumer Electronics Show. Please contact Colleen Rugg for DE! and CES Press Preview media event interviews.
Join Human Touch® for an Exclusive Inside Peek at the Industry’s Most Innovative Massage Chair Solution at the Digital Experience! January 5th
New product demos and media briefings with Human Touch® executives scheduled to be at the Caesars Palace in the Octavius Ballroom
WHAT: Human Touch® will have on display its most innovative and advanced massage chair solution yet at the Digital Experience!, Jan. 5! A 2011 Innovations Design and Engineering Awards honoree under the Major Home Appliances category for the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Human Touch© products feature the latest innovations in breakthrough massage technology, comfort, functionality and design.
We will have two of the AcuTouch™ 9500 Massage Chairs featuring HT-Connect™ (MSRP $5,999) waiting for you to receive a relaxing head-to-toe massage.
Key Human Touch® executives, including Andrew Corkill, Director of Marketing, David Wood, CEO and David Potter, Vice President of Design will be available during the show to meet individually with you.
WHEN: January 5, 2011, 7-10 p.m.
WHERE: Caesars Palace
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard, South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
WHO: In pushing the boundaries of its traditional massage chairs and wellness products through advanced proprietary technology and innovation, Human Touch® is focused on infusing health and wellness into everyday lives through high-quality, design-oriented and award-winning massage chairs, Zero-Gravity Perfect Chair® Recliners and other wellness products and solutions. Human Touch® has been making people feel better™ for more than 30 years by developing state-of-the-art massage and wellness products, as well as by providing valuable consumer education about the substantial health and wellness benefits of regular massage therapy, relaxation and proper posture. Human Touch products are available at back care specialty stores, fine furniture stores across the country, through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, as well as online at www.humantouch.com.