Today, Altec Lansing is unveiling the inMotion iMV712 – an all-inclusive iPod Video entertainment system that offers clear sound and sharp video in the form of a mini-theater system.
The inMotion iMV712 provides high-quality audio with a built-in four-inch subwoofer and Stereo Field Expander Technology. The 8.5-inch high resolution LCD screen offers crisp, clear video, and a wireless remote makes controlling your favorite tunes even easier. It also offers a universal cradle for listening to other MP3 players and a full array of connectivity options, including RCA input and S-Video output. The cool curves of the iMV712 are designed to compliment any room’s décor, whether it be a kitchen, dorm room, or den.
“As the popularity of Internet-based video and digital music skyrockets, consumers want new iPod accessory products that amplify the entire entertainment experience,” said Robert Heiblim, Altec Lansing’s senior vice president of Sales and Marketing. “The iMV712 redefines the concept of an iPod speaker system, delivering consumers a stylish, compact one-two punch of high-fidelity stereo sound plus video display – an ideal digital shelf system for any area of the home or office.”
Features and benefits:
- High Quality Audio – three-inch Neodymium speakers and built-in four-inch subwoofer. SFXTM Technology – fills the room with audio at the touch of a button.
- Cool Curves – designed to compliment any room’s décor…kitchen, dorm room or den.
- Crisp, Clear Video – High-resolution, widescreen 8.5-inch TFT/LCD panel.
- Apple Universal Dock – Dock/charge iPod models with the standard 30 pin connector.
- Universal Cradle – Provides a stage to place other MP3 players when listening to them.
- Wireless Remote – Easy access to iMV712 (volume, treble/bass, mute) and iPod (forward/reverse, pause, menu, play, stop) controls.
- Full Array of Connectivity Options – including RCA input and S-Video output.
The inMotion iMV712 will be available this month for $349.95 (MSRP) in consumer electronic stores and online at www.alteclansing.com.